Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 8: Teacher Resources On-line


Hello everybody,

One more week is coming to the end. The hectic week full of new experience, findings, and presents from Courtney. I have never expected to get that bunch of tools she shared with us this week. I was full of desire to try and check everything. But it was impossible, so many resources. I will definitely be back and check them again.

It was interesting to get more about ANVILL 2 and Trace Effects specifically. I am looking forward using it in our Children’s Academy http://auca.kg/en/cec/

I have always spent a lot of hours making Word Searches and Flash Cards. Now I am doing everything within 10 minutes. The only problem I still do not know how to safe them.

I have created my first Padlet for phrasal verbs and going to use it coming week. I am wondering how useful and appealing it would be for my students.

All of us had some partners for peer-review. It turned to be challenging for me. I could not edit the Checklist provided on the site. So I had to create word document. It means there is a lot ahead to learn.

Great week,

Hugs,

Marina,

Kyrgyzstan

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Marina! It sounds like week 8 was very productive for you!

    I'm so glad that you plan to use Trace Effects and ANVILL 2 in the future and that you've now been saved time making word searches and flashcards.

    Save all the sites from week 8. You can go explore them in the future and discover more. The learning never ends!

    Smiles,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete