Saturday, October 18, 2014

Week 2: Discovering digital world


Wow! It is just a second week of our course running. Don’t you think, it is unbelievable, in terms of amount of new information and recourses?
Step by step…
For the first, we have opened the Web searching technology. As I pointed in one of my posts it was like ‘Discovering America by Columbus’. Most of course mates are overwhelmed with positive emotions and thoughts making their searching. An amazing fact is that we are able to implement this new knowledge right next day. No doubt, we have just started and there are a lot of discoveries ahead.
For the second, ABCD method and Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Speaking frankly I was a bit frustrated for the first with ABCD. I covered plenty of recourses and readings to get better understanding. And I still have some questions and concerns: As usually I try to get some objectives within one class. Is it right or not? Then, it is still sometimes critical for me to distinguish between Goals-Objectives-Outcomes. As for Bloom’s Taxonomy, it is rather helpful and clear with its mental abilities levels description and appropriate verbs lists.
Well, I am leaving for the final day of International Astronomical Olympiad tomorrow as an interpreter. Hope to have a  wonderful weekend. It will take place on Issyk-kul lake which is extremely beautiful place.
Have a nice weekend too!
Hugs,
Marina,
Kyrgyzstan.

No comments:

Post a Comment