Saturday, October 11, 2014

Week 1: First week reflection

Hello everyone once again.

In general I feel that week 1 went well for us. For the first I am impressed with our diverse professional group full of enthusiasm and good will.

In the meantime there were a number of interesting posts. Reading both the Discussion posts and Blog posts I realise that Blog creating turned to be both easy and difficult. Unfortunately I still can not get an access to some groupmates Blogs, specifically those added last days. Keeping Blogs will help us to share reflections and deepen our own learning. As it is mentioned in 'Reflective blog' resourse(left-handed side of the course site) 'blog will be an ongoing record of what you are doing in the course'. Personally, I am excited to know how to add graphics, videos and links. Unlike other Platforms your own blog is yours to define. It is free and easy to be on-line. And what I like it is more private.

Finally, I am glad that we agreed on rubrics.

Best,
Marina





 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marina,

    I agree with everything you've said especially privacy.

    Best,
    Abeer Q from Yemen

    ReplyDelete